Pricing & Information
All our cakes are bespoke and prices reflect the size, flavours and intricacy of design. The following starting prices are intended only as a guide.
We only take on a limited number of commissions each week. if you have your wedding date set and are interested in booking Fays cakes please do not hesitate to contact us.
A deposit of £100 will secure the services of Fays cakes for your special day. The final design of your cake can be agreed through consultation at a later date.
Pricing guide 2017
One tier from £95
Two tiers from £190
Three tiers from £285
Four tiers from £380
Five tiers from £475
Sugar flowers from £25, sugar flower toppers from £45.
Bespoke Bride and Groom toppers from £105, only available with a cake order.
Kitchen cutting cakes are available from £45 if required and are only available with a cake order.
Prices are based on vanilla sponge filled with jam and buttercream, covered in white/ivory sugarpaste.
PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
A £100 non-refundable & non-transferable deposit is required to secure your date. The remaining balance is payable 6 weeks prior to delivery/collection of your cake. Please contact us for further details.
Delivery & set up of your wedding cake
Cupcakes & stand hire
Cupcakes are available starting from £3.00 each with a minimum order of nine.
Cupcake stand hire from £20 with a £100 refundable deposit when stand is safely returned.
A selection of ceramic and glass stands are available for hire, please contact us for further details. Stand hire is only available with a cake order.
All of our cakes are made using only the finest quality ingredients. There are a wide variety of cake flavours and fillings available. Below is a list of our most popular flavour combinations.
- Vanilla sponge filled with strawberry or raspberry jam & vanilla buttercream
- Lemon sponge filled with lemon curd & lemon buttercream
- Light chocolate cake filled with chocolate buttercream
- Orange zest sponge filled with orange curd & orange zest buttercream
- Fruit cake covered in Apricot Jam and covered in almond marzipan
- Rich chocolate cake filled with chocolate buttercream
- Red velvet filled with buttercream
- Coconut & lime filled with creamy coconut & lime buttercream
- Carrot cake filled with orange buttercream